Wirraminna relies on its volunteers. We certainly wouldn’t be able to function without them.
Below are some of the key areas where volunteers are invaluable to Wirraminna.
If you think you could offer assistance in any area, please contact us or download an application form
- Op Shop – Serving, sorting etc.
- Kitchen – Dishes, serving morning tea etc.
- Assisting the Lifestyle Co-ordinator in Main Facility
- Gardening maintenance
- Catering Group – donating food, serving at events
- Helping at fundraising events
- Visiting residents
- Our Board
All our volunteers require a current Police Check. There is no charge for this, and our administration staff can provide Police Check application forms and information on the process.
If you are interested in volunteering at Wirraminna, you can download an application form.